AIM
R5D485

Total Genocide Total Genocide

Vury nice indeed

The special fx stood out the most, like when he's fighting hand to hand cool wave stuff. I'm impressed with the length of this animation compared to it's file size. Great choice in music ;) ~Thanx for actually including my name in credits.

Blade Trailor Blade Trailor

Dude weak...

I do not appreciate you using my music without in your flash animation without giving me credit. Check me out in the audio portal under the name DinoHunter. Thank you all.

Taco-Man Halloween Taco-Man Halloween

HOW DARE YOU!

I love how you worked in homestarrunner, but you didn't hafta dis the animator just cuz he's ez to animate. Personally i like homestar better than u! At least he's funny.

Samination responds:

Man, it was a joke. But it is true what I said. I love homestar too. They are much better than me.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Wow

--------------6-2---2---774-774-2---2--83---3---------6-0-- -0---774-779--------------a---a---a---9---0---0---2---2---a- --9---8---8---4---4-6-2---2---2---2-b----------------------0 ---2-2-3-4-3-4-6-7-6-7-0---2-2-----5-5-----0---3-4-3-4-6-7-6 -7--------------

Shootout #5 Shootout #5

Hmm

I don't even know what to think...

The Shroud--_--(1:55) The Shroud--_--(1:55)

Excellent

I enjoyed this track. Excellent use of filters / verb. It really moved and kept me captivated the whole time.

Really liked it.

PERVOK responds:

Thanks man. I was listening through it a bunch, thinking of what to add cause it sounded empty, and then all of a sudden it bounced into my head:

"OH snap I forgot to add some cool ass sounding filters. DUR!" So I did :)

Glad you enjoyed it, man!

TheComet-Nothing is Real TheComet-Nothing is Real

Friggin bomb ace dude

This song is bomb. The progression is really nice. If you did this in FL studio, then I am very impressed. Otherwise, it still kicks ace.

TheComet responds:

100% FL Studio.

believe it or not, but this one I made with FL Studio 4. Nowadays I'm using FL Studio 6, WAY better, the program seriously does make the difference

A Foothold Spirit A Foothold Spirit

WOW

This song rules, I am definately in awe.

How'd you do this, the instrumentation sounds very well recorded. The mix is perfect and love melody and muted trumpet.

ddavis responds:

I own a studio-level microphone, and a homemade sound studio in my home. The oboe (not a muted trumpet) and piano were recorded in said studio. The strings were synthesized. I compiled the whole thing in Adobe Audition.