AIM
R5D485

Total Genocide Total Genocide

Vury nice indeed

The special fx stood out the most, like when he's fighting hand to hand cool wave stuff. I'm impressed with the length of this animation compared to it's file size. Great choice in music ;) ~Thanx for actually including my name in credits.

Blade Trailor Blade Trailor

Dude weak...

I do not appreciate you using my music without in your flash animation without giving me credit. Check me out in the audio portal under the name DinoHunter. Thank you all.

Taco-Man Halloween Taco-Man Halloween

HOW DARE YOU!

I love how you worked in homestarrunner, but you didn't hafta dis the animator just cuz he's ez to animate. Personally i like homestar better than u! At least he's funny.

Samination responds:

Man, it was a joke. But it is true what I said. I love homestar too. They are much better than me.

Sara & David Issue 125 Sara & David Issue 125

Maybe if...

A little short for the file size, but what i did see was really good.

(2003)Tree Hand Thing (2003)Tree Hand Thing

Wow

The animation could truly suck and this would still have been funny. Really enjoy the way you exagerate stuff.

2003 Grof Episode 1 2003 Grof Episode 1

uh huh

cool octopuss dudes, kinda lacked plot and humor and action, thus.. not gonna capture ng viewers. Keep it up and i'm sure you'll see improvement.

Yet Another Flash Movie Yet Another Flash Movie

Hahahaha

This is by far the funniest flash movie i've watched on newgrounds. (i think i've seen over 100!!!11)

Classic Short Classic Short

Very original

I really liked your animtaion and style of drawing. But soundwise, i definately would have gone all or nothing.
Point?
(This dude musta got mugged one day and wants the world to know that thieves exist)

KuuBA responds:

Thanks but to your comment about me getting mugged is false. I've never been mugged in my life, but I know people who have. I can't really say why I made this movie, the idea just came out of nowhere.

"Waterman" "Waterman"

Vury niiiice

Way good animation dude, i like the characters and random happenings.

Doomed Assault Doomed Assault

Cool beans bro

I'm not gonna lie to ya, i wasn't that impressed... but, i don't think i could do any better so i'll give ya a little constructive criticism (btw i liked the no leg walking animation thing going on). Sounds were a little cheesy, good sounds are hard to acquire. I would imagine you are a younger kid around the age of 15 and that is really impressive usage of flash. Keep it up and i'm sure you'll see drastic improvements =)